Chuck Apfelbeck

First, let me congratulate Tone Deaf Guitars on an outstanding job in a very competitive market!  The edge Tone Deaf Guitars has with me, personally, is the communication and customer service.  No egos, no runarounds and no bull****.  
At this writing, I am on my third Tone Deaf Guitar custom work in the last year.  The first being  a complete Jackson guitar w/an awesome paint job by Keith and a setup by Jeff Tovsen that is incredible.  I was so impressed that I immediately got another guitar in the works for another custom paint job by Keith---this guy is awesome!  It is even better than I expected.  As I am  assembling this guitar, another is on it's way to Tone Deaf Guitars for the next custom paint job.  During the work, the lines of communication are open, including updates,  pics, and suggestions are available, as well.
-Highly Recommended-
Chuck Apfelbeck